The HP PhotoSmart 1215 can be defined as one of the most awesome photo printing devices that you can choose for sure. This amazing printer will be able to create the best vivid and clear photos which suit your requirements and expectations so well. So then, you will never get disappointed every time you get all of your photo printing jobs done using this printing machine.
Then, the excellent photo printing performance of the HP PhotoSmart 1215 comes from its great features. Some of them that can steal your attention are the 1200×2400 dpi printing resolution, the automatic two sided printing feature, the intuitive panel display, and so many more still. Basically, all of them will be the notable conveniences that can make your printing jobs become so much easier and fun to do.
Aside of that, there are the USB connection and the infrared technology applied on the HP PhotoSmart 1215. Both of those things will be the very nice attributes to support the wireless and direct printing service of the printer. So, in the simple words, you can print all of your files effortlessly from your personal device, so that you do not have to waste your energy and time at all.
Category: HP Printers
Subcategory: HP PhotoSmart 1215 Printer series Printers
Driver Version: 2018
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Driver HP PhotoSmart 1215 Printer series for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
How To Installing Printer Driver for HP PhotoSmart 1215 Printer series
To install the driver software for your HP PhotoSmart 1215 printer on your Windows computer, do follow the below given procedure:
- Once after the completion of the initial setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 1215 and select the printer model as HP PhotoSmart 1215 printer
- After you choose the printer model, the web page will display before you the list of available driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer carry out the tasks well.
- Download a fitting software package that would support all the features you want for on your HP printer
- After the software file is downloaded, entrench the software file on your Windows computer
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type for your HP PhotoSmart 1215 printer to connect with the network, sort out the option, USB cable connection and connect when prompted
- Now, check if your HP printer name is quoted on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer