For print quality, this HP Officejet K7100 printer is the same as other printers. HP has no problem with this. But still need good care for cartridges. You can see detailed print results when the printer prints first. The graphic details are very good, for photo printing it’s also good. From the test results the value given is Good.
When you first buy HP Officejet K7100, the cartridge has been prepared in separate conditions. When the printer is initializing you will get information to insert the cartridge into the container according to the colour. Do it carefully and one by one.
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
HP Officejet K7100 Driver Windows Download (10.6 MB)
The HP Print and Scan Doctor does not require installation
To use the HP Print and Scan Doctor, simply download the file and run it
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file on your computer and double-click the HPPSdr.exe filename to open and run the tool
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
This HP Print Driver Update fixes an issue with HP Inkjet products that causes an additional page to be printed after the intended document has completed.
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
HP Officejet K7100 Driver Mac Download (10.6 MB)
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the Downloads folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the HP file you just downloaded to launch the HP Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.